Tuesday 24 April 2012

Welcome.

I started bird photography back in the 1960's, inspired by the late Eric Hosking, as an adjunct to my passion for birding. Since then I've amassed several thousand images taken in the UK and abroad. Many are on slide film, but I went digital when Canon brought out the EOS 10D. It seems a shame that most of the images will never be seen by anyone but me (the odd lecture aside), so this blog is about displaying some old and new stuff, and to invite constructive comments from anyone who cares to view it. In that way, perhaps I will improve my technique - it's never too late to learn. I don't have a website, as I'm not really interested in selling images, and every Tom, Dick and Harry has one so they are a bit hackneyed now.
Posts to this blog will be intermittent, and only when I have something to show, so there might be a few long gaps. Nevertheless, I hope you find it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment